Sunday, May 31, 2009

DJ COCO FRESH PRESENTS: 'BRIGHT LIGHTS AND BIG CITIES' THE MIXTAPE.





Taken from DJ Coco Fresh...

Seeing how this is my first EVER mixtape, I wanted to make it as GREAT as I could. Yes it has taken me longer then I had anticipated, the more I hear it the more I’m like take this out put this here no wait re-do, hang on new mix LOL.

Then pressing the wrong mix the first time made me a bit nervous about what people are going to think about me but then....

Really…

Do I really care what they think?. Nope, I could careless :)

The one I am about to post is the one that I put a lot of love and effort into. Cammon!! Not as if someone is going to EVER compare me to a male DJ and if they do then shit son that’s an honor for the both of us!!! (YAAAAY!)

This mix is something that I came up with one random night when I went to edit another mix, I realized that I was moving to Toronto in a week away from all my friends and family. And I wanted to release something for everyone I know and love will enjoy even if it is the entire mix or parts of it. There is a song on this for everyone!

With that being said, with the help of a bunch of GREAT friends, family and advice from fellow DJ's I present... BRIGHT LIGHTS AND BIG CITIES.

Move over Toronto. See you soon Van city! :) According to Myself and Jenno I am VanCitys
#1 Female DJ...bitches... ( I am takin' it and rolling with it son!)

DOWNLOAD 'BRIGHT LIGHTS AND BIG CITIES' the mixtape
http://www.mediafire.com/file/v5n5knoj210/Bright


Enjoy!!
- Coco
http://www.djcocofresh7.blogspot.com