Sunday, June 21, 2009

DJ Baby Yu pays tribute to BIGGIE.





A DJ never forgets the very first LP they purchased. Just ask them. Their first LP is somewhat of a stepping stone into what turns out to become an ever lasting career as a DJ. The hard times help define your success and greatness. Your first LP reminds you of why you started and wanted to become one of the greatest DJs on earth.

DJ Baby Yu's very first LP was the single 'Juicy' from The Notorious B.I.G. And with that being said it's no wonder why he paid tribute to B.I.G with his latest mixtape 'DJ BABY YU presents- B.I.G.: The Mixtape: A Tribute to the Greatest Rapper of All Time'. 'This is my biggest accomplishment to date' states Baby Yu.

Download the mixtape now:
http://babyyu.urbanradioondemand.com/podcast/B.I.G.%20-%20A%20Tribute%20To%20The%20Greatest%20Rapper%20Of%20All%20Time%20-%20The%20Mixtape.mp3